Class 5 License Course
Class 5 Truck License Course
To Qualify for the Course:
- Before you can undertake this course you must have held a FULL CLASS 4 LICENCE for at least 6 months (or 3 months if you are over 25yrs) then obtain a Class 5 Learner Licence.
Course Options: 2 Day Course
- On your first day you will complete a logbook theory course and a written assessment (U.S. 24089).
- On the second day you will do the class 5 theory and written assessment (U.S. 17577). Now all that is left is to book for a practical drive! Please be aware that the assessments are all closed book.
There are just 4 easy steps:
- Get a medical certificate from your Doctor.
- Go to the AA or VTNZ to get your Class 5 Learner Licence.
- Book with Mainland. Then attend our TRAINING & ASSESSMENT Course – At the end of the Course, once you are competent, we will issue you with a certificate.
- Take your PASS CERTIFICATE back to the AA or VTNZ and they will issue your FULL Class 5 Licence. (They will charge $49.60 for this).
Have a Question?
Talk to one of our NZTA approved and NZQA qualified assessors today!