Class 2 License Course
Class 2 Truck License Course
- First to qualify for this course you must hold a Class 2 Learner Licence.
- Enroll on our fast-tracking course this consists of one & half days of classroom theory then followed with a one & half hour practical assessment which you will do on a separate day.
- We then issue you with a certificate which you take along to the AA and they will now put the full Class 2 onto your drivers licence.
How do I get my learners licence?
- Obtain a medical certificate from your Doctor.
- Contact us for your Class 2 Learner Licence Study Notes.
- Head off to the AA with your medical certificate and they will give you a test consisting of 35 questions. This is 25 Standard Road Code questions and 10 Truck questions. (you are only allowed two wrong answers).
- If you get at least 33 questions right the AA will then issue you with a Class 2 learners licence.
Have a Question?
Talk to one of our NZTA approved and NZQA qualified assessors today!